TrafficPartner is the umbrella brand for companies, services and products in the traffic monetization space for both desktop and mobile.
Founded in 1998 the company group grew substantially, both organically and via acquisitions. We employ more than 380 people and have offices in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands and in the USA.
We develop and run our own products. We are active in the dating space in 14 countries, like Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Nordics, Australia and many more.
Senior PHP Developer (f/m)
We offer this position in our office in Berlin.
- Experienced in:
- Micro Services
- High traffic apps
- Continious Integration
- Restful Services
- PHP frameworks and libraries (composer)
- TDD and test automation (PHPUnit, Webdriver)
- Very good knowledge of Design Pattern
- Well-structured working methods, quality consciousness, flexibility, team player
- Become part of an agile realisation of a community platform
- Supporting of implementation and optimisation of frontend components
- Monitoring of codes of junior developers
- Drafting of new architectures, analysing complex problems and constantly improving our technologies
- Responsible for the quality of the developed codes as well as the architecture and application
- Deliver scalable apps into our own datacenter
What We Offer:
- An established company with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
- Diverse and interesting tasks and the chance to take responsibility
- Extensive introductory training
- Responsibility for complex tasks and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- Active contribution to and participation in business development
- A broad range of career development opportunities