TrafficPartner is the umbrella brand for companies, services and products in the traffic monetization space for both desktop and mobile.
Founded in 1998 the company group grew substantially, both organically and via acquisitions. We employ more than 400 people and have offices in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands and in the USA.
We develop and run our own products. We are active in the dating space in 14 countries, like Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Nordics, Australia and many more.
Technical Product Manager (m/f)
We offer this position in our office in Berlin.
- Background in development
- Good understanding of agile software development methods
- Excellent sense of business logic and ability to transfer it to scalable technical solutions
- High affinity for numbers and KPIs
- Very good communication skills
- Development of our inhouse marketing tech stacks in the role of a PM and/or PO
- Leading cross-team projects
- Responsible for maintaining and expanding a product backlog
- Stakeholder management
- Close cooperation with our marketing departments as well as with our management
- Monitoring and ensuring report generation as well as business documentation
What We Offer:
- An established company with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making
- Diverse and interesting tasks and the chance to take responsibility
- Extensive introductory training
- Responsibility for complex tasks and the opportunity to contribute your own ideas
- Active contribution to and participation in business development
- A broad range of career development opportunities