Digital Performance GmbH (part of the iVentureGroup) is a dedicated and fast-growing Internet company based in Berlin. With more than 120 employees from over 30 countries, we specialize in developing and marketing scalable, high-performance community platforms in the field of online dating. In particular, this includes online marketing services that focus on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Search Engine Advertising (SEA), Affiliate Marketing and Media Buying.
Our talented and motivated team forms the foundation of our success. As we always set new goals and challenges for ourselves, we are seeking new team members to help write our success story.
Be part of our puzzle!
The position is located either in Hamburg or Berlin.
The Anti-Fraud Suite realizes the company group mission of preventing, detecting and managing fraud in all its portfolio products, covering all steps of the user funnel, e.g. clicks, registrations, subscriptions. We are looking for a passionate product owner that wants to lead this effort and bring our anti-fraud tech stack to the next level!
- Lead the development of our in-house anti-fraud suite (detecting bot traffic, fake registrations, etc.) in the role of a product manager and product owner
- Drive the vision of fraud prevention across all business units in the company group and break it down into roadmaps and milestones
- Coordinate and prioritize the business needs and requirements from stakeholders on different levels across the company group
- Ensure product performance, monitoring and reporting, as well as business documentation
- Be the go-to person when it comes to fraud prevention and fraud management topics
- Excellent knowledge and experience of fraud prevention/detection within the field of online lead generation or e-commerce
- A background in product management
- Good understanding of agile software development methods
- Excellent sense of business logic and ability to transfer it to scalable technical solutions
- High affinity for numbers and KPIs
- Very good communication skills
7 reasons for joining Digital Performance:All benefits
- A comprehensive onboarding process so that you quickly become part of our team
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- A state-of-the-art, easily accessible workspace that is characterized by values not by rules
- Assuming responsibility and room for your personal and professional development
- A pleasant and relaxed work environment with an international atmosphere
- Fun at work thanks to numerous benefits, team events and joint sporting activities
- Self-filling fruit boxes as well as tasty tea and coffee specialties